What's new

Azeroth RTA post deck bent!

Ok a little update! Tried with other tool to unscrew and it worked! Now the question is for original tool which is in the box is it a hexagon!? How to find a size for a triple post deck!? Does anyone know what size is it!?

Ok a little update! Tried with other tool to unscrew and it worked! Now the question is for original tool which is in the box is it a hexagon!? How to find a size for a triple post deck!? Does anyone know what size is it!?

The tool it comes with has 3 points. Phillips screw driver pointing up and two hex tools on either side each one a different size. Don't know of top of my head what the size is tho.

The tool it comes with has 3 points. Phillips screw driver pointing up and two hex tools on either side each one a different sizes. Don't know of top of my head what the size is tho.
Looks like the tool they provided with is cheap!!! Need to buy some spare ones now! But damn need to know the size...

The funniest thing is that i unscrewed it with this one :D
1502575440620.jpeg

1.42mm

Probably why the tool didn't work. Something in the back of my head says they're 1.3. But don't hold me to that! The back of my head is full of junk.

Last edited:
Looks like I just stripped this torx tool as well :D Little too hard tightened up and skips.

1.42mm

Probably why the tool didn't work. Something in the back of my head says they're 1.3. But don't hold me to that! The back of my head is full of junk.
Well I set up coils just now! Was a little pain in the ... But yeah with tools damaged i did it! I just hope I didnt ruined inner screws!

Back
Top Bottom