What's new

Azeroth RTA post deck bent!

Hopipola

Postman
Hi guys just bought a new toy ,openned just 2min ago. Well looks like post deck is bent! But i cant understand does the inner posts unscrew to make them straight! What to do guys!? Manufacturer fault or!? Any suggestion would be gratefully taken!
1502531356611.jpeg

Unscrew positive pin and screw in again making sure it's threaded correctly and tight.

Unscrew positive pin and screw in again making sure it's threaded correctly and tight.
Tried and the same.Its manufacturers fault and i gave up on RTA because on triple post screws are screwed in the post and two of them i couldn't unscrew. Bought it because of good reviews but im not so sure anymore about build quality.Dont know now to exchange for a different one or...

Tried and the same.Its manufacturers fault and i gave up on RTA because on triple post screws are screwed in the post and two of them i couldn't unscrew. Bought it because of good reviews but im not so sure anymore about build quality.Dont know now to exchange for a different one or...

Whoever you bought it from is responsible. Contact customer support and tell them it is faulty and you want a replacement.

I guess you are right... But it just pisses me off how much i spent money in total for a faulty items!

I guess you are right... But it just pisses me off how much i spent money in total for a faulty items!

I wouldn't be happy either. But I just bought this same item a few weeks ago and mine is perfect so I think it's gonna be the exception and not the rule.

I hope I can put it here.If no admins please take it off and If I can't I apologise!

I really don't think it would affect the coiling or vaping on it. On my skyhook one of the posts is slightly bent but it's still vapes as it should.

Back
Top Bottom