What's new

Aromamizer Titan 41mm - Best Coils & Cotton?

Nothing like going in at the deep end pal :eek:. That tank is not a beginners tank by any stretch of the imagination. As @bellyman says learn on a single coil deck. Whatever you build on use steamengine.org to check the ohm of your proposed build, check builds on an Ohms tester or accurate mod with & without top section fitted to ensure no shorts etc before sticking on a mod. You also need to understand how the Titan mod works.

Yeah I know - that's just what I have to work with and I shall do a lot of research and seek help nearby if I need to. Thank you for the info.

Yeah I know - that's just what I have to work with and I shall do a lot of research and seek help nearby if I need to. Thank you for the info.
If you are in the States I can make you a set of coils. I have that tank and love it. I use cotton bacon prime and 3core aliens spaced that ohm out around .27-.3. Well within safety margin for a paraseries mod. Make sure you have good batteries though. Sony vtc5a is my recommendation.

Attachments

• 20190327_205643.jpg
    20190327_205643.jpg
    919.3 KB · Views: 254
The worst part of this setup is the jokes, my friends have nicknamed mine the water cooler.

If you are in the States I can make you a set of coils. I have that tank and love it. I use cotton bacon prime and 3core aliens spaced that ohm out around .27-.3. Well within safety margin for a paraseries mod. Make sure you have good batteries though. Sony vtc5a is my recommendation.

Really appreciate that - although I'm in the UK

I use cotton bacon prime and 3core aliens spaced that ohm out around .27-.3. Well within safety margin for a paraseries mod. Make sure you have good batteries though. Sony vtc5a is my recommendation.

Thanks for the info. Yep - got those exact batteries ready.

@timja you should join the Steam Crave Fans Club on facebook, you'll see lots of Titan builds on there and get help from lots of users of the Titan combination. It is a closed group but your request to join will be approved ... no hoops to jump through.

Frankly, the Titan is not the set up for a first rebuildable, I would not recommend it and would not offer any advice to you other than learn to walk before learning to run ... which is what others are already telling you. You need to gain competence in both building and wicking, also learn about powerful PWM mods.

I ended up using just 2 coils in parallel, I tried 4 coils but it was a very slow ramp up and a bit shit on flavour, tons of clouds but that's not my bag, same thing in series the ramp up was uneven.

Also the smaller glass setup with give you the better vape, the tall glass muted the flavour with such a long chimney.

Here's my dual coil setup:

Titan-12.jpg
Titan-13.jpg
Titan-Fish.jpg

@timja you should join the Steam Crave Fans Club on facebook, you'll see lots of Titan builds on there and get help from lots of users of the Titan combination. It is a closed group but your request to join will be approved ... no hoops to jump through.

Frankly, the Titan is not the set up for a first rebuildable, I would not recommend it and would not offer any advice to you other than learn to walk before learning to run ... which is what others are already telling you. You need to gain competence in both building and wicking, also learn about powerful PWM mods.

Thank you - I joined the Facebook page. I'm getting some assistance with the coils and will take it slowly.

Back
Top Bottom