What's new

Aromamizer Titan 41mm - Best Coils & Cotton?

timja

Postman
I have the Steamcrave Aromamizer Titan 41mm and would like to build my first build.

I'm sure apes here know what the best coils & cotton would be for this - can anyone help please?

I've read that, to start with, you can just use the postless deck as it comes by default and if you do this to use '2 very big coils or 3 medium-sized coils'.

But which? I am very unsure as to what gauge/ohm etc...

I really do not want to get this wrong before I even start the build!

Any help would be much appreciated. :)

Last edited:
You can get some pretty big coils in there, just need to decide parallel or series. Wicking is very similar to the Supreme & Plus, don't put too much cotton in the wells. I don't have the Titan myself but have seen dual 3.5,4,5mm set ups & triples.

I've never done any wicking or built before so really I'd be open to trying whatever you think is best at this stage. I will tinker with parallel or series but will probably just wick what is already set up in the box to start with. With that in mind, what gauge/Ohm etc... would you suggest?

You'd say 3.5 or 4,5mm for dual or triples?

I've never done any wicking or built before so really I'd be open to trying whatever you think is best at this stage. I will tinker with parallel or series but will probably just wick what is already set up in the box to start with. With that in mind, what gauge/Ohm etc... would you suggest?

You'd say 3.5 or 4,5mm for dual or triples?

For your own safety please start with a single coiled tank.
103.jpg

Haha - nope, I shall tentatively go with what I have and take all the advice and care possible!!

Nothing like going in at the deep end pal :eek:. That tank is not a beginners tank by any stretch of the imagination. As @bellyman says learn on a single coil deck. Whatever you build on use steamengine.org to check the ohm of your proposed build, check builds on an Ohms tester or accurate mod with & without top section fitted to ensure no shorts etc before sticking on a mod. You also need to understand how the Titan mod works.

Back
Top Bottom