What's new

Anyone know who has the skills to build a large bespoke mod and take my challenge up?

Dozwold

Postman
Hi all.
Does anyone know a true premium mech mod builder, one that can take up my challenge and build a triple 21700 with squonk based on the defiant designs TS triple mech?

Ok, so I need and will pay for the privilege of my ultimate dream mod. A new bespoke high end mod made from plastic or Stabwood or whatever,I don’t mind. It’s the shape and differences from the original that I need and is what will make me the happiest vaper in the world. Some sort of clone of the true parallel mech by defiant designs TS but with 2 major upgrades.

It will be a 3 battery parallel to be shaped and connect/work/fire exactly like the defiant designs TS (triple with squonk https://www.ecigssa.co.za/threads/defiant-designs-ts.73227/ ). Also, please note that mod has no mosfet, so I prefer no mosfet in my bespoke one, as im told a mosfet will change the Vaping experience feom a true parallel mech vape experience to a different type, more similar to a PWM vape, with the of heating of coils not exactly the same, and it’s taken me forever to find my perfect build and vape which is a 0.08 n90 alien. So perhaps the builder could use those internal contacts and button and spring from the defiant design from a breakdown?

My 2 must have tweaks from that model is
A) would be to change from triple 18650 to triple 21700, even if will be even bigger mod, and change
B) is to have a screw in bottom mechanism from the pulse V2 for the bottle (perhaps by actually taking the bottom fill bottle from the Pulse V2 and use it, as comes witth it’s own screw mechanism as long as the hole is drilled the same size for it, it will work.and that we can break down that mod to use if need be.
Now I also have a C tweak wish, but if i find a skilful builder who can do it, it will be the ultimate of ultimates mods but if after speaking to a builder and realise no one can do it without a major issues or massive time and expense, I will take someone who can do just A and B for me and settle for a great mod anyway.
C) So final icing on cake is to still have the bottom fill mechanism feom a pulse v2, but made bespoke for me. Why? Because I prefer a larger squonk bottle on such a large powerful mod and if we use the actual one feom pulse v2, the bottle will smaller for the space and a waste to use only a 7ml when I can get a 12ml bottle now to fit the space of a 21700 tube which is the difference I will have on my mod, so if somehow, builder could recreate the same bottom fill method or use it feom the v2 but connect it to have it with one of the fatter bigger bottles on market now, omg that would be my dream dream best mod. I realise A and B can be done by any great builder, but C would be much harder so amazing, if that challenge can be done, perhaps by 3d printing a copy of the Pulse v2 bottom but the screw part wider version of it, then I will dip deep and no expense will be spared, as this will be my ultimate dream mod and no other mod in the world will be like it.

can anyone help me find someone anywhere in the world that would be able to rise to this challenge? The final version will be so unique I will post it everywhere out, and help get the creators name out too if they want that, so even though they will get paid a fair price for their work, and I get my dream mod, there may be an extra advertising style benefit to doing this with me. Ps im in UK but will accept a builder anywhere. It’s the skill and experience and love of creating amazing new mods by a builder that matters :)

thankyou i have replied to the pm

edit on a footnote MOSFETs make no difference to the power of the mod as they work on the negative side they are just a switch

Back
Top Bottom