What's new

another new (round) atty stand

chainmaker

Postman
Got the bug now!
round stand1.jpground stand2.jpg

Going to have to re-make this one as the atty slots were too small for 22 & 23mm atties and the juice bottle slots needed enlarging a bit. But it will do to stop me knocking the SVD over.

That's just what I need!! You've got to start selling these, please.....

well am thinking about bunging in a bearing on another plinth to make it spinable.... gimme time and i`ll get there!

Just gonna add some little feet for now so drip tips can sit properly

Only problem is going to be working out how or where to sell them as i am not a vendor.... just the bastard love child of heath robinson muckin about in the mancave.

well am thinking about bunging in a bearing on another plinth to make it spinable.... gimme time and i`ll get there!

Just gonna add some little feet for now so drip tips can sit properly

Love the idea of being able to spin it round, you could play Russian Roulette with juices!!

well will have to produce a dedicated juice caddy version for that!. this one is designed to hold just two bottle.

What are the bottle sizes most people use? 5ml, 10ml, 12ml, 30ml, 50ml 100ml?

well will have to produce a dedicated juice caddy version for that!. this one is designed to hold just two bottle.

Most of my juice bottles are 10ml and 30ml, 20mm and 30mm diameter approx... :D

Hi, mine are mostly 10ml and for the perfect spin, I think they should all be the same size on each layer! Are you going to Vapefest? You aught to take these with you to show vendors and see if any of them would be interested. Keep up the good work, I'm sure you're on to a winner!

Back
Top Bottom