What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Another Bright Spark Idea

I think you'll find @Carlos has more shiney kit than all of us put together matey

whats that got to do with a plastic box lol,

Lol, this may be true. The man I shiney bits.

i'll show ya next saturday 10 dollar long time :rofl:, oh and Chris i worked in bangkok for 18 month can we bring on the ladyboy boy jokes now will make a change from the shiny and bank of carlos posts :)

Psst. Fancy an upgrade. Silver Box:

BT2EE9.jpg

I've had another idea................

Could you not also put no-res tails on the top and bottom of a coil for a genesis type atty to eliminate hot spots?

Obviously if your a coiling god you wont need to, but for us mere mortals?

Last edited:

Could you not also put no-res tails on the top and bottom of a coil for a genesis type atty to eliminate hot spots?

Now I really like, and would be interested :)

Right peeps, been looking at the pricing of components etc.

I'll be looking for £30 delivered, or £32 if you want it recorded. Depending how that goes, I might look to add on some kind of wire pack in the future.

I'll be looking to make a couple of these to start. I have enough components for 3-4. Lead time is approx. 2 days before posting.

I do not believe these work well on silver no-res wire. I use Kanthal, and think many people do too. I hope to test this in silver soon, and will update accordingly.

Each unit will come ready to run with a battery installed. I will also include a discharge resistor so you can discharge if you need to. I'll build some instructions over the next couple of days.

Warning stuff: These can produce a low amp, but high voltage charge of over 300 volts. Touching the both the outputs would be stupid and can hurt you, so don't do it. Simples :)

Hotspots also happen on the wick part of the coil itself ...

there is no escape roger .. genny's are faff whatever you do :D

you are after all trying to convince stainless steel that its non conductive ....

Right peeps, been looking at the pricing of components etc.

I'll be looking for £30 delivered, or £32 if you want it recorded. Depending how that goes, I might look to add on some kind of wire pack in the future.

I'll be looking to make a couple of these to start. I have enough components for 3-4. Lead time is approx. 2 days before posting.

I do not believe these work well on silver no-res wire. I use Kanthal, and think many people do too. I hope to test this in silver soon, and will update accordingly.

Each unit will come ready to run with a battery installed. I will also include a discharge resistor so you can discharge if you need to. I'll build some instructions over the next couple of days.

Warning stuff: These can produce a low amp, but high voltage charge of over 300 volts. Touching the both the outputs would be stupid and can hurt you, so don't do it. Simples :)

Apparently Silver won't work James..........needs to be Nickle.

Back
Top Bottom