What's new

Another Bright Spark Idea

Even though I don't have an atty that NEEDS no-res wire, I'm gonna get one of these as I have noticed that the rubber isolator on an Evod head, for example, is getting burned where the wire passes it.

I future, I am going to build the heads with a res coil, and no res tails.

I don't want to inhale burner rubber!!!!

Cool :)
Sounds good. Pop over if you get bored and I will build you a wire or two if you want to try on the Evods.

Na James I ain't StiG ofov UKv just Stig41 of ov UKv let ne know when you do might be interested according to price

Na James I ain't StiG ofov UKv just Stig41 of ov UKv let ne know when you do might be interested according to price

Cool, the only reason I asked was because there is a guy called StiG on there doing something like this too, so would have been god to bounce some ideas around.
I'm currently looking at costs, packaging, design and all that other stuff. Oooh, the excitement but will be back soon.
James

Cool, the only reason I asked was because there is a guy called StiG on there doing something like this too, so would have been god to bounce some ideas around.
I'm currently looking at costs, packaging, design and all that other stuff. Oooh, the excitement but will be back soon.
James

bloody hell, crack on boy was expecting mine next saturday at the reef meet lol

Back
Top Bottom