What's new

aio 3d print

vape!3

fancy having ago at printing a aio boro style mod but i cant seem to find any stl files for such mods. has anyone tried it? thank you

I looked into designing one a while back but I couldn't resolve the earth for the battery and the threaded top adaptor, 3D printing would also add quite a bit more material, it is possible but I doubt the end result would be worth it, Vandy Vape nailed it with the Pulse AIO but that was injection moulded and bespoke hardware that you can't buy.

I'd imagine printing one would be a pain in the arse as it would need to be printed in ABS or other suitable temperature resistant material. ABS is a git to print with as it warps easily when printing which ruins your print.

Probably a reason no-ones done a 3d printed boro casing

Are you looking at a reg or mech version as both have been done on a few fb and instagram pages. a reg one will be wider due the board needing space. below is a boro design by nik Ryan of n-r designs he is awaiting a final proto-type. it shows it can be done and toro mods on instagram also have a mech version they have 3d printed

Screenshot_20220210-212136_Facebook.jpg

hello thanks for the info/help i was just looking at something abit different to the billet box/cthulhu aio

hello thanks for the info/help i was just looking at something abit different to the billet box/cthulhu aio
Look at the Limelight aio. If I was to go down the aio route this would be the one!.

Cthulhu AIO is excellent build quality and a lot lighter and more pocketable than the BB

Back
Top Bottom