What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

510 spanners

That looks like it was 3D printed, probably specifically for the Gloom mod. Your best bet is probably a socket of the appropriate size...

Apparently they re common place and should be readily available after asking them. Too embarrassed to go back and admit abject failure! Don't know why though :sleepy:

Thanks @kamido, these look good but need some to dismantle a 510 with attached wire so the spanner needs to be "open". Can use pliers and other spanners but the beauty of the ones in the picture was the ease with which two could be used together. Made the whole process effortless. I will go back to the limelight moder and admit my failure :)

At least I wasn't being a complete fool and these were readily available and well known. Having said that I bet the next post will link to screwfix ! Thank you for searching guys,and as always for your advice and help brilliant.

Last edited:
Without plugging ModMaker there will be a 510 tightening kits coming soon. You'll realise your 510 have always been loose when you use one of these kits.

Back
Top Bottom