What's new

3d printing a mod

Get notified by email or drop Rob @stealthvape a message for more info.
I emailed Rob about these tubes and he's waiting for a delivery from China. This was the tube I designed the mod to take but I couldn't get one. These and the mod dog tubes have been out of stock for ages now.
The one I got is the same length as the MM tube which is the only other one available.

I emailed Rob about these tubes and he's waiting for a delivery from China. This was the tube I designed the mod to take but I couldn't get one. These and the mod dog tubes have been out of stock for ages now.
The one I got is the same length as the MM tube which is the only other one available.
I know Rob has had issues with supplys & it seems a general issue across the board unfortunately.

I know Rob has had issues with supplys & it seems a general issue across the board unfortunately.
I'm going to redesign it for now slightly taller and wider to acomadate these larger tubes and wiring. I think I'll also get the MM tube as the contacts on the top look a lot easier to solder. I struggled to get the negative to solder to the tube.

Got my new design back from my printer today. It is bigger. Got to wait until I get home later to see how everything looks fitted in it.
IMG_20200406_073057.jpg

Seems a nice printer you have,what is it?
Unfortunately not mine it's a friend's but I'm looking at getting one at some point. Total Newby to 3d printing though so relying on my friend to show me the way

Back
Top Bottom