What's new

3D Printed Sleds in the UK!

ax

Mod Maker
Ok, so, I've seen no amount of Modders asking where they can get 3D printed Sleds in the UK. The answer was simple, there's no-one doing them as a business, we had to go to America and the prices were horrendous. Well, that's now changed. Alongside AxMod Box Mods, I present Sledz UK.

logo1.png

There's the basics up there at the moment, and that will expand soon when I get the rest designed. The Sleds are sturdy, I use them in all the AxBoxes, I won't accept anything that doesn't hold up. I think they're well priced, cheaper than a Keystone sled, and they just drop into a Hammond-type enclosure. I'll be working on other enclosure types when the time permits and I have my paws on them. You want a sled? You got it!

Note to the Admin team: I have set up a separate account for Sledz UK sledzuk, all further posts about this will be made on that account (once I've cleared the n00b status) and under the Vendor section.

Need to put the dimensions on the site;) will help any one that need to know if they will fit that box

Need to put the dimensions on the site;) will help any one that need to know if they will fit that box

Point taken.. will sort that now. They've been designed to fit in Hammonds as I don't have access to other boxes currently.

Back
Top Bottom