What's new

3D Battery Sled printing?

ax

Mod Maker
Ok guys, I'm looking for someone who can help me out, I'm looking for someone who can turn around a batch Custom of 3D printed 18650 sleds with a low lead time, preferrably from the UK.

Any ideas?

Ok guys, I'm looking for someone who can help me out, I'm looking for someone who can turn around a batch Custom of 3D printed 18650 sleds with a low lead time, preferrably from the UK.

Any ideas?

I you still need some made, give me a shout to discuss!

I you still need some made, give me a shout to discuss!

Will do. Have just pulled in a 26650 Keystone to take a look at and for a Series it's just as Ric said. Just cut the wings off and it'll slip in like a lubed up whore..

Will do. Have just pulled in a 26650 Keystone to take a look at and for a Series it's just as Ric said. Just cut the wings off and it'll slip in like a lubed up whore..

Good to know that I can just whack them on the sander and whip those wings off and it will fit......now if only they came in other colours!!!

Good to know that I can just whack them on the sander and whip those wings off and it will fit......now if only they came in other colours!!!

Sand down - paint. Job done.

less work just to press the print button on the 3D printer ;)

(Let just ignore all the costs, and set-up time involved with the printing option though :8:)

Back
Top Bottom