What's new

26650 Battery advice

dividebyzero

Postman
Hi,

Looking at getting something like a Hades, which is obviously a 26650 mod.

I do sometimes build quite low, though generally try and keep above .2 ohms, something I will be more carful of on a mech mod as opposed to a VV/VW device with loads of safety features.

Anyway, what batteries are people running for setups like these and are there 26650 battery test sheets availiable anywhere?

I am looking at maybe the:

Imren IMR "60A" 3600mah

Efest IMR "32a/64a" 3500mah

MNKE IMR 3500 mah

However, as batteries are generally not as good as they claim, I wonder if anyone has either the test sheets for these or any advice they can offer, maybe different / better batteries and a UK supplier?

Thanks - /0

Not a battery expert - but I have been running the green Efests for a few months and had no issues. They don't really last as long as you might think though. Lowest is a quad-clapton at 0.26ohms and it's been just fine. Running a pair in series too - again, no problems...

Give torchy (big_f_d_d) a shout in eBay, he does the shockli but with his know how he can probably give more advice.

Thanks guys.

I've given Torchy a shout. Will be interesting to see if those Shockli are really 30a/60a

Not sold on those Shockli ones based on other reviews... eurgh. Worst part is choosing the batteries.

Those purple ones are the Efest I list above.

The problem with Efest is they are often a long way out on their amp rating... anyone know if these are any good?

On that page you linked me up though, it says this:
  1. Summary : Great Battery for Vaping or Flashlights if you need Higher Discharge go to Keeppower 26650 50A 4200mA

Yep, the more I look at this the less sure I am of which one to go for. Efest 32/64s do seem like an OK option so may just go there.

Back
Top Bottom