What's new

2 from my shed

That green man is a work off art takes a lot off skill, unfortunately not something I would go for coz I think its the green that puts me off. If that was carved in an oak or something like it a lot more. The Zebrano one is a beautiful piece of work as zebrano has a real nice grain to it. Both magnificent work mate
Yeah i'm not too keen on the green colour either but its made of lime which is great to carve but looks very pale, perhaps i should of gone for a more natural look!

Love the second one. The Zebrano looks lovely.
If you were to decide to make a few more a dna30 version would seal my interest.
Great work :)

Excellent craftsmanship there. I for one love the green man. well done!

I've just posted about a box mod I knocked up and compared to yours I hang my head in shame,while yours look like Ferraris mine are sorry looking Skoda,s,gives me something to work towards cheers mate.

I've just posted about a box mod I knocked up and compared to yours I hang my head in shame,while yours look like Ferraris mine are sorry looking Skoda,s,gives me something to work towards cheers mate.

You must be same age as me coz late 80s so many jokes about the Skoda, you wouldn't be seen dead in one but today Skoda do so pretty nice cars babel69 I'll be in touch very soon [emoji106]

Back
Top Bottom