What's new

2 from my shed

babel69

Initiate
Just a quick look at 2 mods i made as i'm thinking about producing a few more.The "green man" is hand carved from a single piece of lime stained green and varnished , it has a magnetic door, 12mm button and a standard 510 connector and just runs off a single 18650 battery.
The other is carved from a single piece of zebrano and has a 16mm button ,old vamo board with silver tactile switches and has a 22mm varitube 510 connector, at the moment i've just sealed and waxed it.Im l possibly looking at making some more of the hand carved mods but with decent internals say iether DNA or sx350
anyway it would be nice to have any feedback and it would be appreciated cheers
P1010550.jpgP1010542.jpgP1010545.jpgP1010543.jpgP1010532.jpgP1010576.jpgP1010566.jpg

The Green man's Hideous in my opinion, ( Sorry but you did ask ) but the second one's Really nice!!!

nice work I like both , keep up the good work. one with the new dna40 would be good . well done all the best.

whilst neither of them are to my personal tastes, the workmanship looks top notch!

the carving looks amazing, incredibly detailed!

great work!

lovely work wish i had the dexterity to work wood that well.

green man would make a nice display piece

the grip unit i would use as a daily

i have a cheap n cheerful wood pistol grip mod here doing nothing
and a vamo hrmm rubbs chin:hmm:

The second one is giving me a hard on :drool:

Where do I sign up ???

That green man is a work of art takes a lot of skill, unfortunately not something I would go for coz I think its the green that puts me off. If that was carved in an oak or something I'd like it a lot more. The Zebrano one is a beautiful piece of work as zebrano has a real nice grain to it. Both magnificent work mate

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom