What's new

1st build OKR box mod

crunchynut

Achiever
Hey all I've decided it's about time I started making my own box and have been looking into building an OKR box and keep toying with the idea of adding a volts meter.

220ohm Carbon Film Resistor

200ohm Single Turn Trimming Potentiometer

Keystone 1048 Dual 18650 Battery Holder

Murata OKR-T/10-W12-C Murata OKR-T/10-W12-C

Fat Daddy Vapes 510 v4 Low Profile Connector (22mm Cap)

5.6v Zener Diode 5.6v

1K Carbon Film Resistors

Hammond 1590G Enclosure

12mm Stainless Steel Clicky Switch With Flat Raised Actuator

Black Slide Switch (10mm)

Blue 0.28" LED Display Digital Voltmeter Panel 2.5V-30V

Plus wire magnets glue etc
ATM the diagram I'll be wiring it off is off mod maker but doesn't have a LED display. I also have another diagram with the LED display but it also has a PFET which I don't want to put in.
So any help, tips or advice welcome and please remember I am a beginner still learning. Thanks

Here are the 2 diagrams I've been looking at murata_okr-t10.jpgokr-t10-wiring.jpg

Look at the Mamu diagram take the connections for the Volt Meter and transplant them to the Modmaker diagram... simples..

*hint* ground > 510 -negative ;)

crunchynut

Maybe you watched this, if you didnt it's very useful.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRPTuwohlLE
Cheers for chipping in with the vid, I was going to make a box going off Fred's video last October but it never happened then next was to start in January but that never happened so now I'm definitely starting it. With Fred's video he has no volts meter and the other diagram I have has fuses and a P-FET which I don't really need. With what been said here and gerry give me some advice I should be good just as long as the parts I've listed are correct and adequate the job.

Back
Top Bottom