What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

18350s in parallel

Dagger

Achiever
Hi guys.

Am thinking of making a small mod for my missus, the enclosure is quite small and won't easily fit an 18650. I'm making it from stuff I have here so don't want to go buying lipo packs or anything, I can just about squeeze a pair of 18350s in side by side, would it be ok to run them in parallel to make up for small capacity?

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

Hi guys.

Am thinking of making a small mod for my missus, the enclosure is quite small and won't easily fit an 18650. I'm making it from stuff I have here so don't want to go buying lipo packs or anything, I can just about squeeze a pair of 18350s in side by side, would it be ok to run them in parallel to make up for small capacity?

Its safer to run them in parallel because you will double the amp discharge rating too so you can build lower ohm coils.

Well it's for me missus so unless she really surprises me it'll just be mini protanks at 1.5ish ohms at around 10w ;)

Just thinking about battery life really, 2 in parallel will be better than one

Back
Top Bottom