What's new

18350 battery box

whit77

Now I've gone all mech mods I want to make a box which I can just pop in a 18350 with a volt Meter incorporated in one half

Cheers

Was thinking a quick way of checking battery's, just had a brain wave, one of these off eBay for a couple of quid, ripp out all the internals and fit a volt Meter screen in the side, will be able to test all different sizes

Should work

18650-14500-lithium-battery-charger-mountain.jpg

I see no reason why it wouldn't work, just rip out the mains connection and solder a wire from the +ve on the meter to the +ve on the charger and do the same with the negs. You might get a weenie (and I mean weenie) bit of voltdrop but not enough to be upsetting. It'd still be good enough to tell you when its battery charging time.

I see no reason why it wouldn't work, just rip out the mains connection and solder a wire from the +ve on the meter to the +ve on the charger and do the same with the negs. You might get a weenie (and I mean weenie) bit of voltdrop but not enough to be upsetting. It'd still be good enough to tell you when its battery charging time.

Cheers was just worried the spring mechanism might be part of the board :)

I have a lm2596 board with display its a step down board but tells you the voltage out voltage in so essentially does what you need there only a couple of quid on ebay :)

If you set the display to voltage in and stick you battery to the +_ on the left you will get the battery reading.

Back
Top Bottom