What's new

Your a joke

stuartd

Veteran
Placed a order over two weeks ago got a royal mail tracikig no a couple of days later so check it and nothing was showing so sent a email asking what was happening and today 13/9/2020 i got a email saying that my item was picked up by another courier company on the 11th of this month and a new tracking no to check. So i want to know what the fuck is going on who actually has my item @3avape

This aint that bad, i waited 12 weeks for a fasttech order, once it is with a postal service or courier it's out of the vendors control. So i think you made 2 errors, blaming the vendor for shipping problems and misspelling the Title, You're a Joke, not Your a Joke that sounds like your b joke is a back up.
Mick taking over, this might be the explaination. Some vendors have a system where a courier handles the export and then it gets a royal mail 48 hour tracking number stuck on the parcel. Some use Yodel but you can't track it during its export, only once it's in UK but some use a courier called wanbexpress it then goes to RM or another courier wanb has tracking so it maybe you got a wanb tracking number and a RM or Yodel/hermes tracking number which means your goods will arrive in a day or 3. At least thats my experience when similar has happened.

This aint that bad, i waited 12 weeks for a fasttech order, once it is with a postal service or courier it's out of the vendors control. So i think you made 2 errors, blaming the vendor for shipping problems and misspelling the Title, You're a Joke, not Your a Joke that sounds like your b joke is a back up.
Mick taking over, this might be the explaination. Some vendors have a system where a courier handles the export and then it gets a royal mail 48 hour tracking number stuck on the parcel. Some use Yodel but you can't track it during its export, only once it's in UK but some use a courier called wanbexpress it then goes to RM or another courier wanb has tracking so it maybe you got a wanb tracking number and a RM or Yodel/hermes tracking number which means your goods will arrive in a day or 3. At least thats my experience when similar has happened.

Still doesnt make sense why did i get a rm tracking no that didnt seem to exist when i checked and now there saying hermes has it which it does look like they do have well its on its way to them when i checked that tracking no
Screenshot_20200913-203723_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Cool, 3avape have been one of the faster vendors this year usually 10-15 days. The best service has been from 2fdeal had two orders shipped together, took 5 days to arrive. Fasttech have been the slowest but my last order via NLpost arrived in about 10 days. Being Sunday you will probably see tracking says its smewhere in between customs and your local hermes depot. Think my last 3avape order arrived on a Monday when tracking said estimated Wednesday. My guess at what you otdered will be one of or more of the SX mini chipsets:D

Cool, 3avape have been one of the faster vendors this year usually 10-15 days. The best service has been from 2fdeal had two orders shipped together, took 5 days to arrive. Fasttech have been the slowest but my last order via NLpost arrived in about 10 days. Being Sunday you will probably see tracking says its smewhere in between customs and your local hermes depot. Think my last 3avape order arrived on a Monday when tracking said estimated Wednesday. My guess at what you otdered will be one of or more of the SX mini chipsets:D

Wrong guess lol wish i did but dont need any chipsets the now done with building mods for awhile cheaper just to buy one after you get all the parts ordered

Back
Top Bottom