What's new

Win!Win!Win! Digiflavor Siren V2 4.5ml MTL tank-Unique Samples

5#
http://www.3avape.com/vgod-elite-steel-200w-box-mod-limited-edition.html

20171208_224604[1].jpg Yosen pluto 75w and Sherman clone RTA

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Winner Announcement

Dear all,
Happy Weekend.
Sunny Saturday here,just like my mood to pick up the Lucky winner here.
Thank you for the participation and supporting 3avape.
Ok,now,Let's congratulate to the Lucky Winner!!!

Congratulation to our lucky winner #12 @RaymondoBeyondo

e09c2ccb1cd8.jpg

Please PM us your shipping address in following format.

Shipping Name:
Address:
City:
State:
Post code:
Tel & Email:

Enjoy your weekend with the Siren V2 MTL tank! And It would be much appreciated if you can share your experience about the Siren V2 MTL tank with us.

Thank you all for supporting 3avape.
Didn't win the Siren V2? It doesn't matter,3avape offered a Christmas Coupon code for you to get it cheaper,Check it here.

The code:3AXmas12

After I won this I had a search around to find out more on this tank and I saw 3avape had a similar competition for this on another forum, Vaping Underground. One guy had like 350 entries I think lol. They had three winners though.
I guess there are more members over on that forum.

@pancser @crustyfolker @eightbitraptor @gaart @Coolie27

I'm sorry guys I feel a bit shady winning that one with my multiple posts. Technically allowed but still... feels naughty.

No prob matey, i would have only gave it to my stepdad who's a MTL vaper anyway. Besides i saw you keep posting more entries everytime i posted one so entered 5 times just to egg you on. I could have entered at least 50 times lol but couldn't be arsed to keep taking photo's and adding links so 5 entries was enough. Hope you enjoy the tank, you won it fair and square. All the best to you and well done:rudesanta:

Back
Top Bottom