What's new

Vapecige VTBOX250C DNA250C 200W TC Box Mod(Dual 18650)

Very nice, the only way I'm getting a mod that nice is if I win it or I get signed on a big project.

Why? Is it not cheaper elsewhere?
Thanks for the code btw.
It is, but I thought you were telling me off for posting that in this thread... it's impossible to tell the tone of a post without an emoji sometimes (I'm now guessing yours would've had a [emoji39] after it); I reckon my natural inclination is to think I'm being told off, unless there's evidence to the contrary [emoji1]

It is, but I thought you were telling me off for posting that in this thread... it's impossible to tell the tone of a post without an emoji sometimes (I'm now guessing yours would've had a [emoji39] after it); I reckon my natural inclination is to think I'm being told off, unless there's evidence to the contrary [emoji1]
I wasn't telling you off, I was hoping you would tell me where it was cheaper.:D
Don't tell me now as I used your code and got it for $104.:cool:

holiday_notice.png

3avape has offered coupon code for the holidays.

For anyone thinking about this, they have shipped the first batch.
New battery time.:D

had the original VTBox (after they ironed out all the flaws), loved it, battery life was garbage, but good mod, black and white, sexy mod that was. See the VTbox 250 on gearbest for $115

For anyone thinking about this, they have shipped the first batch.
New battery time.:D
Hi,The first batch has been shipped out,new batch will come in stock around 18th May.It would be better to preorder it before the new batch come in stock,or may have to wait for the third batch.

Back
Top Bottom