What's new

Pre Order: SXK Supbox Sevo 70W Box Kit

3avape

Achiever
Product introduction
SXK Supbox Sevo 70W Box Kit compatible with more than 90% of original accessories of Billet Box Pod Kit,comes with a 510 connector allowing standard tanks up to 24mm in diameter to be fitted as well as being able to be used with either an 18650 or 18350 battery which gets rid of the tube giving the device quite a different look.SXK Supbox Sevo 70W Box Kit have 5 modes of operation,Pod Mode,Tank Mode, Universal Mode,18650 mode,18350 mode.The Supbox Pod Tank which is compatible with RPM coils and the Uni Tank.The Display is bright and gives the most important information.SXK Supbox Sevo 70W Box Kit supports on-board charging and firmware upgrades via the micro USB port using the supplied cable.

Parameters:
Size: 53 x 31 x 96mm
Chipset: Sevo 70w
Capacity: 5ml
Resistance: 0.6/1.1ohm
Resistance range 0.8-3ohm
Display:Screen: 0.96 "
Output: 1-70W
Battery :Single 18650 (Not Included )
Modes:Modes: Mode: VW / Mech (Bypass) / TC (NI-TI-SS)

Features:
-Powered by single 18650 battery with Max 70W output
-0.96inch OLED screen on the top, detailedly show you the operation data
-Compatible with more than 90% of original accessories of Billet Box Pod Kit
-5 different forms: Pod Mode, Tank/RDA Mode, Universal Mode, 18650 Mode, 18350 Mode
-Supbox pod tank compatible with SMOK RPM Coils
-Supports on-board charging

Package includes:

1 x SXK Supbox(pre-installed Supbox Pod Tank and Sleeve)
1 x USB Charging Cable
2 x Coils(0.6Ω/1.1Ω)
1 x User Manual
1 x Outer Case for Atomizer
1 x 510 Connector

Yet the 70w doesn’t come with the cage to put boro’s in !

Mine has the cage to use boro's and its the 70w version or am i missing something

Edit.

The dna comes with two tanks a pod and a unitank which can take a bridge which is abit shit if you buy the 70w version as you only get the pod

Last edited:
Mine has the cage to use boro's and its the 70w version or am i missing something

Edit.

The dna comes with two tanks a pod and a unitank which can take a bridge which is abit shit if you buy the 70w version as you only get the pod

That’s what I meant, only 60w comes with the unitank and cage

So this review is incorrect? https://www.planetofthevapes.co.uk/reviews/mods/sxk-supbox.html Boro fits into the same cage as the supplied tank.

Thats the 70w version this is the extra tank you get with the 60w version

Screenshot_20200921-212058_Chrome.jpg

If you've got a boro, it's not needed though. And the only difference from a boro is the refill port. Hardly earth shattering & for $9 you can get either/or. Or pay extra for a DNA version :hmm:

Back
Top Bottom