What's new

Arctic Dolphin Anita 100W Squonk TC Mod $41.8

3avape

Achiever
Note: There are 3 different frames, black, silver and grey.
As for the plates, they will be shipped out in random pattern.

Product introduction
Arctic Dolphin Anita Squonk Mod, with 0.96 inch OLED white screen, enables vapes to view the parameters clearly. Besides, the Anita is compatible with single 18650, 20700, and 21700 battery that supports a maximum output power of 100W. With an excellent performance range, unprecedented customization features with squonk capability, and a beautiful finely-tuned chassis, the Arctic Dolphin Anita Squonk BF Mod will bring you amazing puffs.

arctic_dolphin_anita_100w_squonk_tc_mod_1.jpg

Parameters:
Size: 91* 57.46* 30mm
Temp Control: 200- 600℉/ 93- 343℃
Watts Value: 5- 100W
TC Resistance Range: 0.06- 1.0ohm
Watts Resistance Range: 0.1- 2.5ohm
Work Input Voltage Range: 6.0- 8.4V
Max Output Voltage: 7V
Max Output Current: 45A
Charge Input Voltage Range: 4.75- 5.5V
Charge Port: Micro USB

Features:
-Max output of 100W
-Supports single 18650, 20700 and 21700 battery.
-0.96 inch OLED white screen
-Changeable panel

Package includes:
1x Anita 100W BF Mod
1x Squonk Bottle
1x Extra Panel
1x Use Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warranty Card

@3avape I really like these but would want the wood covers, so random colours is the thing that makes me think i will have to buy one from another vendor. Even though you have the best price so far.
I am not interested in amazing puffs or any kind of puffs either, but i do like a squonker that vapes well:18:

According to the description, they come with a spare set of panels and from what I've seen you get 1x a colour (random in this case) and 1x wooden...perhaps @3avape could confirm this?

@3avape I really like these but would want the wood covers, so random colours is the thing that makes me think i will have to buy one from another vendor. Even though you have the best price so far.
I am not interested in amazing puffs or any kind of puffs either, but i do like a squonker that vapes well:18:
I feel the same. It's nice though ..... ;)

Because there are so many colors of the panel,not going to carry all color instock. you can leave me message or email me for the color you want after place the order,then I can try to help you get the color you want.

Back
Top Bottom