What's new

$8.99: Wismec Preva DNA Pod System Kit & $0.01 Black friday Shocking Sale

3avape

Achiever

Product introduction
Wismec Preva DNA Pod System Kit powered by Evolv's DNA Chipset,built with highly durable metal construction with visually striking carbon-fiber designs to create a luxurious all-in-one pod system for vaping enthusiasts.Featuring Evolv's DNA GO Chip with 1050mAh internal battery and 3ml cartridge equipped with ergonomic design and enhanced coil technology.There are 2 types of coil options: 0.25ohm DL Coil and 0.5ohm MTL Coil, catering to both cloud-lovers and flavor-pursuers. 3mL cartridges easily insert into the Preva Mod and are kept in place with powerful magnets.At the bottom of the drip tip, you can twist a ring to regulate airflow

Parameters:
Dimension:96mm x 43mm x 18.6mm
Capacity: 3ml
Wattage Output: Maximum 20W
Battery : Built-in 1050mAh Battery
Charging Port: MicroUSB Port-1A Max Current
Coil Type: 0.25ohm DL Coil/0.5ohm MTL Coil

Features:
-Maximum support 20W wattage output
-Proprietary Evolv DNA GO Board
-Highly durable metal construction with visually striking carbon-fiber designs
-Multiple protection mechanisms ensure vaping security
-0.25ohm DL and 0.5ohm MTL coil option
-Intuitive LED Battery Life Indicator
-Convenient Sliding Top-Fill Design

Package includes:

1 x Wismec Preva DNA Device
1 x 0.25ohm Preva DL Pod
1 x 0.50ohm Preva MTL Pod
1 x MicroUSB Cable
1 x Spare Parts Bag
1 x Instructional Manual

@3avape the shock sale has pissed me off. why put on a one hour sale when the products are not in stock. Fucking stayed up to get something and sold out as i went to pay. These sales should be banned they are unfair, especially when someone like me a partially sighted person. I have no chance of getting a deal. Wracked fucking off idea the Shock sale. Sorry but i am pretty angry now i have stayed awake for nothing.How many of each product was available, this should of been made clearer, you will have lots more unhappy like me and to be honest it puts me off using a company who are not transparent. I feel the shock sale is just to increase traffic. Plus prices in China are getting close to UK prices which means everyone will buy from here rather than wait 2 weeks extra to save 3 or 4 quid

@3avape the shock sale has pissed me off. why put on a one hour sale when the products are not in stock. Fucking stayed up to get something and sold out as i went to pay. These sales should be banned they are unfair, especially when someone like me a partially sighted person. I have no chance of getting a deal. Wracked fucking off idea the Shock sale. Sorry but i am pretty angry now i have stayed awake for nothing.How many of each product was available, this should of been made clearer, you will have lots more unhappy like me and to be honest it puts me off using a company who are not transparent. I feel the shock sale is just to increase traffic. Plus prices in China are getting close to UK prices which means everyone will buy from here rather than wait 2 weeks extra to save 3 or 4 quid
Hi there, sorry to hear that, may be the one you want is also others want, shocking sale is too hot, total up to 134 people online in this game, we will released the order number and customers in shocking sale page later, it haven't finished, still have one in stock, please hurry check https://www.3avape.com/5pcs-pack-sense-herakles-replacement-coil.html, or you can follow our lucky bags that is open at 4:00 PM-6:00 PM, 23th.Nov.2020--30th.Nov.2020 daily, please check https://www.3avape.com/3avape-carnival-shopping-nov-lucky-bag.html, good luck tomorrow, good night

Hi there, sorry to hear that, may be the one you want is also others want, shocking sale is too hot, total up to 134 people online in this game, we will released the order number and customers in shocking sale page later, it haven't finished, still have one in stock, please hurry check https://www.3avape.com/5pcs-pack-sense-herakles-replacement-coil.html, or you can follow our lucky bags that is open at 4:00 PM-6:00 PM, 23th.Nov.2020--30th.Nov.2020 daily, please check https://www.3avape.com/3avape-carnival-shopping-nov-lucky-bag.html, good luck tomorrow, good night

Thats a really shit answer and then you have the cheek to try and sell him something it looks like he doesn't want and he is right ive tried a few other sites and they have all done the same thing as you so didn't bother looking at the site again no need when all you do is shaft people

Back
Top Bottom