What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

3Avape New and Good Deals

Hellvape 24mm Dead Rabbit BF RDA
The Dead Rabbit RDA, featuring 24mm diameter and drop in coil design that takes the guess work out of precutting your leads, is designed by famous YouTube reviewer Heathen, formerly known as Vapin Heathen and in collaboration with Hellvape. Knurled airflow adjustment for single or duel coil use and top side airflow to enhance flavor and minimize leaking.

Generous size post holes and ample build space as well as an included bottom feeding pin for squonking. The icing on the cake is a sweet 810 (Goon Style) colorful resin drip tip is included with every Dead Rabbit RDA. The Dead Rabbit logo is also CNC engraved on the barrel and looks sexy AF.
hellvape_dead_rabbit_rda.jpg

hellvape_dead_rabbit_rda_8_.jpg

hellvape_dead_rabbit_rda_6_.jpg

Hellvape_Dead_Rabbit_RDA_5_.jpg

Parameters:
24mm diameter
Drip tip height: 7.5mm
Single or dual coil building
Gold plated positive post

Features:
-Bottom feeding pin included for "squonking"
-Slotted or hex head post screw options
-Slide in top coil deck takes the guesswork out of pre cutting your coil leads
-Adjustable top side diagonal airflow with a focus on flavor and to minimize leaking
-Post screws fasten to the flat side of the coil lead to preserve your build
-Two 810 driptip options including a colorful resin tip and a 510 adapter
-Protruding 510 pin and peek insulation for hybrid top cap compatibility

Package includes:
1x Dead Rabbit RDA
1x 810 Colorful Resin Drip Tip
1x 510 Adapter
1x Gold BF pin
4x Hex Screws
2x Hex Screwdrivers
1x Orings

Hugo Vapor Boxer Rader 211W Box Mod
, featuring high quality nylon material, is powered by dual 18650 batteries and is able up to reach up to a maximum output power of 211W.

This device is also the lightest dual-battery mod on the market, which will enable vapers to enjoy an excellent vaping experience freely and easily. The Rader also adopts a new all- in-one DUO CORE GT211 chipset to provide a stable performance. You can alway find the one that you like most.
hugo_vapor_211w_boxer_rader_box_mod_4_.jpg

Parameters:
Size: 84x 42x 40mm
Variable Wattage: 1- 211W
Shell Material: High quality Nylon
Battery: 2x 18650 batteries(not included)
Input Voltage: 5- 8.4V
Output Voltage: 0.5- 8.4V
Input Current: Max 30A
Output Current: Max 40A
Resistance: 0.06 Charging Current: 2A

Features:
-Curve heating function
-High quality nylon shell
-DUO CORE GT211 chipset
-The lightest dual-battery mod

Package includes:
1x Rader Box Mod
1x USB Cable
1x User Manual
1x Warning Hint
1x Silicone Case

The Dotbox 75W TC Box Mod is a smaller version of DotBox 200W TC Box Mod that delivers the perfect combination of power and comfort. The 75W Dotbox offers a sleek, trim chassis made from anodized aluminum that houses a single 18650 battery. And the Mod also features Dotmod's proprietary dotChip technology with a temperature control suite.
dotmod_dotbox_75w_tc_box_mod_1_.jpg

dotmod_dotbox_75w_tc_box_mod_6_.jpg

dotmod_dotbox_75w_tc_box_mod_2_.jpg

dotmod_dotbox_75w_tc_box_mod_3_.jpg

dotmod_dotbox_75w_tc_box_mod_7_.jpg

dotmod_dotbox_75w_tc_box_mod_4_.jpg

The device also has a 0.96 Inch OLED Screen that displays various types of information to the user and utilizes a three button control face. With its beveled edges and smooth, comfortable feel, the dotBox 75W TC Box Mod is a great choice for vape enthusiasts.

Specifications:
510 Connection
Powered by Single 18650 Battery
Maximum Wattage Output: 75W
Minimum Atomizer Resistance: 0.08ohm

Features:
-Hard-Anodized Aluminum Shell
-Proprietary dotChip Technology
-Temperature Control Output
-Power Locking Capabilities
-Auto-Timeout Button Lock
-Magnetized Battery Cover
-Hard-Anodized Custom Aluminum Shell
-24K Gold-Plated Buttons

Package includes:
1x Dotbox Box Mod (no cell)
1x Micro USB with Lightening Adapter Cable
1x User Manual

Hello to planet of the vapes,
My name is Flicka,marketing manager of 3avape.com

3avape may be new to you guys,I would like to do a brief introduce on 3avape.

1.Why do you name the company as 3avape? 1 or 2 are taken? or why not 3g,3h?
Because 3Avape is committed to be the most loved and trusted online vaping store by offering a wide selection of A+ quality products at A+ prices and A+ Customer Service. A+ means top level in China.

2.How to tell if the products are authentic or clone by yourself?
On 3avape.com,Clone items will be marked with word "style"on the title,authentic products will come with nothing,just normal title.
90% stuff are authentic on 3avape.com,only few are clone,and we have marked it as clone by "style".

3.Who's the carrier?
Two main shipping method:
a)DHL,takes only 3-5days,cost about $16 for one mod.DHL fee count on total weight of the order,the heavier,the cheaper.
b)EU express,which take about 10-15days,can be tracked here:https://www.trackyourparcel.eu/

Have to mentioned that orders will be free shipping if more than $30 (retail orders only,wholesale order not included),free shipping will be carried by EU express,and tracking number will be emailed you after order shipped out.

4.Where will be my order shipped from?
3Avape is a worldwide distributor,bases on China,and have 4 warehouses ,which are in China,USA,Russia and Japan.Only USA/Russia/Japan orders will be shipped from local warehouse,orders from other countries will be shipped from the biggest warehouse in China.Only Chinese warehouse has all lines of stuff instock.

5.how to pay?
Payal,Wire Tranfer,Western Union are welcome.
Any other methods can be added according to Functional your suggestion.

6.Is there any coupon code or discount?
10% coupon code: POTV,and please don't forget to log in for better price.

7.Warranty
We offer money back guarantee if you do not receive your order, so do not worry about your purchase. And for some defective products, we offer 3 months warranty after you received the item. We are alway workind hard to offer our customers the best service.

More questions or good suggestions on our company please just let me know.

So I signed up put stuff in my cart used POTV told it wasn't valid so then got a quote for shipping and there is no free option despite spending almost$50. So that's not a good service level.

So I signed up put stuff in my cart used POTV told it wasn't valid so then got a quote for shipping and there is no free option despite spending almost$50. So that's not a good service level.
Hello,I have tested the coupon code just now.It's ok.
It would be better if you can message me with your account,then I will help you with this.
I think you may have logged in on our wholesale site by mistake,that's why you can use the coupon code.
Both the coupon code and free shipping are only available on our main site: www.3avape.com, and for personal vaper account only.

upload_2017-7-26_9-13-14.png

I only followed links provided and followed links you provided in your message above and tried logging in and it doesn't recognise me - pretty frustrating

So tried again and doesn't accept password. Tried creating a new account and it won't let me as there is already an account with that password so tried resetting password and no email is sent to me to do so - all I wanted to do was spend some money but if that's not something you guys like I will happily go elsewhere

So tried again and doesn't accept password. Tried creating a new account and it won't let me as there is already an account with that password so tried resetting password and no email is sent to me to do so - all I wanted to do was spend some money but if that's not something you guys like I will happily go elsewhere
Sorry for this inconvenience,please send me your account here or send a email to me([email protected]) then I will help you with this issue.

Back
Top Bottom