What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

3Avape New and Good Deals

Geek Vape GBOX S100 TC Squonker BF Box Mod (instock,only 100pcs)
geek_vape_gbox_s100_tc_squonker_box_mod_5.jpg

Thanks @3avape, just picked one up, plus the

(shame the rainbow is out of stock, I like me a bit of [emoji304] [emoji4]).

A heads up, the links you've posted don't work; it's a shareasale problem ("The link is not currently active") rather than yours, but thought you'd like to know.
The rainbow Goon RDA will come instock tomorrow.you can just place order today.
Yes,there is something wrong with the shareasale links,I have contacted shareasale to help with this.But this link I posted here it's not a shareasale link,they work.

Horizon Arco Sub Ohm Tank- 5.0ml $19.90
The Horizon Arco Sub Ohm Tank, sporting a 25mm diameter chassis and a 5.0ml juice tank, features dual fill holes. Airflow enters the Arco Sub Ohm Tank via dual bottom air slots, measuring at 11mm by 3mm each and are fully close able. Included with the Arco Sub Ohm Tank is a 9mm proprietary delrin drip tip and a 510 delrin drip tip adapter for 510 drip tips (sold separately).

With its unique vacuum plated glass tubing (not available for stainless steel version) and stylish design, the Horizon Arco Sub Ohm Tank is the perfect choice at an affordable price.
horizon_arco_sub_ohm_tank_6_.jpg

horizon_arco_sub_ohm_tank_2_.jpg

Parameters:
25mm diameter
Capacity: 5.0ml
Rotating Top Fill Design
Material: Stainless Steel

Features:
-510 Threaded
-Vacuum Plated Glass Tank
-Wide Bore Delrin Drip Tip
-Triple Airflow Slots
-Adjustable Airflow Control Valve

Package includes:
1x Horizon Arco Sub Ohm Tank
1x Arco A6 Triple SS Coil 0.2ohm (Pre-installed)
1x Arco A4 Parallel Quadruple SS Coil 0.2ohm
1x 510 Delrin Adapter
1x Replacement Clear Glass
1x Set of O-Rings

Back
Top Bottom