What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

$29.99: League of scoundrels consvr Mechanical Mod

3avape

Achiever
Product introduction
League of scoundrels consvr Mechanical Mod is constructed from Brass material. The mod utilizes an adjustable top insulated floating pin whilst the bottom contact is insulated and adjustable to accommodate any 18650 variations. The CONSVR (Connoisseur) has been designed to be completely safe to use with any tank or RDA.

Parameters:
Brass or Copper
Hourglass groove
Skull button etching
O-ring battery cushion
Round copper firing pin
Rare earth magnet button
Consvr etching at the top
Adjustable peak insulators
Unique floating ball contact pin
Comes in plastic pop-top casing
Soft touch Consvr cloth included
25mm diameter at the top and bottom
Powered by 1 x 18650 battery (not included)

Package includes:

1x League of scoundrels consvr Mechanical Mod (No cell)
1x User manual

This is a clone right?
3f also have these for $35 they also have it as Authentic. At the end of the day if you buy one and it is a clone paypal will refund as you have been sold fake goods as Authentic goods. One thing i know paypal won't cover and thats Aspire goods, due to all the refunds given because of Cloned Aspire coils.

3f also have these for $35 they also have it as Authentic. At the end of the day if you buy one and it is a clone paypal will refund as you have been sold fake goods as Authentic goods. One thing i know paypal won't cover and thats Aspire goods, due to all the refunds given because of Cloned Aspire coils.

Cheers, was just more of a wondering really as I remember how expensive these were a few years ago and it seems were well marked up in price

Cheers, was just more of a wondering really as I remember how expensive these were a few years ago and it seems were well marked up in price

There has been a few Mechs with big price drops of late. The THC Tauren and Tauren max are now under £40, get the extension tube from 3f for $15 and its a decent stacked set up for about £50.
The Takit Mini now £15 shipped, i payed $34 for mine but they are decent semi mechs with 18650 or 350 tubes.
Ultroner mini stick is $16 on EVerzon, Marvec skull mech $20 from Everzon.

Back
Top Bottom