The 'Quick' and Dirty Review Thread - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hopefully new phone cam will be better tomorrow - meanwhile...

Dingo + V9@s Maga
    DingoMaga_zps1dfc0bb7.jpg

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just Received a Kanger ProTank from Ecigarettes Ltd - comes in a nice presentation cufflinks stylie box with 2 heads - 1st is about 2.5 Ohms

Looks good - liking the Pyrex tank and the mouthpiece is not as big and awkward as it might appear, and the eGo cone works nicely too.

FatboySpinnerProTank_zps0d93058e.jpg

Similar to the eVods in performance - good Vapour Production and Flavour thus far

Would prefer it with a Matt finish for the Dingo - but still works
    ProTankDingo_zps14d96e53.jpg

So 1st impressions thus far are Good!

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received a Pelle 15 (Gummy Bear) 18350/16340/CR123 mod via Curtis on the classifieds.

Fits all me 18350's, Flat and Nipple Top and the longer Efest 900 mAh too and all me 16340/CR123's - which is great (note to self - find more Efest 900's )

Feels Great in the hand and liking the 'trigger' button - tho a tad stiff tis easiest enough to use once thee get a feel for it. Currently outperforming me Paps - have to wait and see if that's still the case when me Lux upgrade arrives

So 1st Impressions - Cracking mod with a great Power to Vape ratio
    Might have to have a word with SmokeyDokie about getting the Spheroid 'Brassed up' to match LoL

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received some 'Flavour Funnels' (DT's with a difference) from Smok-E Mountain in the Philippines and soon to be available from Cloud 9 in the UK

First up the 'Microbore' on me Paps and Spheroid

More piccies etc to follow

Better pic

Though called the Microbore - tis really only slightly smaller than a normal DT.
    Nice fins to negate the heat - feels good on the lips and fits nice and snug - get a solid click when it's in right too

The Fusion - is acrylic and feels similar to me Cherry Vape Pawn
    It fits snugger in everything i've tried (had the Pawn come out a few times whilst walking down the street - even with me Spheroid). It also has a really nice bore which seems to allow more Vapour and Flavour

The Rameses is the last one for now.
    Huge Bore and looks good on the iGo-L - where it truly becomes a Flavour Funnel. Pour the juice down the sides - give a blow and has been designed to reduce juice back-splash - so less spitting Looks very nice (if an ickle large on me Spheroid too

Liking these - as does Todd
    Last edited by Digicig; 26th June 2013 at 16:32.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Found me adapter - so Smok-E Mountain Microbore on an iClear 16

P1000695_zps4923d5fe.jpg

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Smok-E Mountain's Rameses (with the black 'skirt' removed) on an iClear 16 with CE4-510 DT adapter - most i've enjoyed the iClear
    The 1st night i've preferred the iClear over an Evod - ever

Last edited by Digicig; 26th June 2013 at 23:32.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just received a Sigelei 'Kick' from Vape Gear - 16.99 and made it up to 20 with Ekowool and SS cable to qualify for the 20+ free postage

Having owned a couple of Evolv Kicks which eventually died - and having bought a KFL - thought it would be worth a punt - especially as me 1st Evic decapaitiated itself and the Vamo SS needs some attention too (ever get the felling that VW isn't meant to be fa thee )

Quick photo comparison ('scuse the rather manky original - been thrown in a draw fa months)
    Kicks: Evolv original on the Left and Sigelei a-like on the Right

P1000734_zps7b5485a0.jpg

Bottom
    P1000735_zps24585bee.jpg

The Evolv original has shrink wrap around it and a bit more of a spring compared to the Sigelei aside from that there pretty much the same size as thee can see from the pics

Performance wise (from memory with the original) i can't tell the difference TBH thus far. The Evolv one lasted about 4 months of intermittent use mainly at 8Wish - see how the Kick-a-like lasts - but at 17...
    Last edited by Digicig; 5th July 2013 at 12:42.

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aside from the Terminator i also ordered a Kanger T3s - love the Evod but wanted a larger capacity but skipped them as folks experiences weren't too good.

Unlike the Evods the T3s has a fully clear tube, has a 3ml capacity, the base is slightly knurled, which should make unscrewing it a tad easier, and the mouthpiece is more like a normal 510 DT.

It arrived today, so took off the base, took off the post, popped a drop of juice on the coil and wick, filled down the sides ala the Evod and left to stand for 5 minutes.

Take a Vape and tis an Evods bigger sibling

Will be taking this to Brussels with me to give it a workout and report back after - but so far - if thee like Evods but want a larger capacity - the T3s looks like the perfect solution

GLV2MiniKangerT3s_zpsb75f5e95.jpg

Quick note:
    Apparently thee can use the heads from the T3s on Evods and the ProTank but only T3s heads on the T3s (and ones thee've rebuilt)

Kanger T3s and Evod - slight size differnce - sorry for poor light (but flash was silly )
    P1000751_zpsda979046.jpg

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well the T3s performed very well through best part of 20 hours and 12-15ml of juice i was up and about yesterday

Not a leak noticed and the T3s is looking like an excellent addition to the Kanger BCC range - definitely an Evods long lost Big Brother

Last Online
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Mom and Pop's Dragon Tobacco

Really wasn't sure i'd like this - Dragon Fruit and Tobacco

Was i surprised

These last few days in the UK have been really 'Muggy' - hot and humid - and a lot of juices have seemed 'heavier' than usual.

The Dragon Tobacco has been light, and refreshing - not overly sweet - and with just enough tobacco way off in the background to scratch that itch too! Only had a weeks steeping so should only get better - if it survives another week

Another Winner from the Font of Flavour that is M+P's

Hopefully soon to be available as a DIY Flavour Concentrate at Leisure Liquids

BTW should be mentioned i have absolutely no idea if this tastes anything like Dragon Fruit - but like it all the same LoL

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast