Last Online
    2 Days Ago
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Liquids losing flavour...

Hello, I presume this has already been discussed previously but there are that many posts I dont have time search through them all.

Anyway, why is it when you put new juice in first time, it tastes as it should do, however a few days later it tastes neutral?. Im using Dekang liquids with an ego-c battery and a vivi nova at 2.4ohms.

Im having this issue whatever I use. I recently bought a vivi nova, evod and Protank which are all new with new atomizers, so whats the issue?, and ideas?.

Thanks,

Martin

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    Vapers Tongue - the more you vape a flavour, the more immune to the flavour you become.

best thing to do is find the 4 or 5 juices that make you happiest, then when the wow factor diminishes on the one you are vaping .. swap it for another for awhile ..

I generally have 3 or 4 locked and loaded devices on the go .. all with different flavours.

I find this happens less with tobacco flavours than dessert flavours.

couldnt tell you about fruit flavours .. coz they all taste horrible to me

Last Online
    2 Days Ago
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Interesting because I tend to use a liquid til its all gone then use next one and so on...

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    1083 Post(s)
    Tagged
    7 Thread(s)
    How long have you been vaping as opposed to Smoking ?

your taste buds go a bit mental during the changeover ... often for as long as a couple of months

Even seasoned vapers will get vapers tongue from time to time .. its just one of those things

Last Online
    2 Days Ago
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    6 months

Last Online
    19th May 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have just passed 6 months (8 days ago) and i am struggling with flavour as well. I have about 20 bottles or more that suddenly all taste like crap. Very muted flavours. I'm just hoping that when my new flavours arrive i will find something to make my taste buds sing again. X fingers crossed X

Last Online
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    183 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trotters View Post
    Hello, I presume this has already been discussed previously but there are that many posts I dont have time search through them all.

Anyway, why is it when you put new juice in first time, it tastes as it should do, however a few days later it tastes neutral?. Im using Dekang liquids with an ego-c battery and a vivi nova at 2.4ohms.

Im having this issue whatever I use. I recently bought a vivi nova, evod and Protank which are all new with new atomizers, so whats the issue?, and ideas?.

Thanks,

Martin
    After a certain amount of usage, any coil (be it in an atomiser, clearo or carto) will get 'gunked up' and this can tend to alter/mute flavours. This seems to happen quicker with VG heavy juices in my own experience.

On some 'misers it's possible to do a dry burn, which can burn away some of the gunk (usually on 'misers where it's possible to see the coil itself).

If you can't dry burn (or don't want to try one), changing to a new 'miser can bring the flavour flooding back... at least until the new one gets gunked.

Last Online
    2 Days Ago
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How often is a "dry" burn recommended?. Ive only been using my "New" vivi nova for 2 weeks?.

Thanks

Last Online
    7 Hours Ago
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just change atty heads about every two weeks. It works out at about 1/week. I used to dry burn regularly and do still occasionally but have accepted that once you need to you're near the end anyway. When you first start vaping you spend a fair bit on finding the right setup and can get a bit obsessed with keeping costs down. Eventually it clicked that even the most expensive kit will give a mediocre vape at best if the atty is gunked - what my grandma used to refer to as penny wise and pound foolish.

Last Online
    21st March 2014
    Post Thanks / Like
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wash my ce5's every couple of days in warm water (as advised on this forum) they work great,I just find some of the flavours are crap,some of sellers of juice should be done under the trade descriptions,I keep saying I will try mixing,can't be much worse.
    @
    W​here there's a will..............some Bastard is waiting for you to Croak!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast